9/3/14
I had a delightful lunch with Wj from China today! She has only been here for two weeks, but accepted an invitation to lunch at my home. When she arrived I had just returned from Home Depot with a new plant and some potting soil. She was very interested (and said she wasn't hungry yet!) so we transplanted several plants, and she was even able to take one home!
Afterwards I made chicken salad sandwiches (without mayonnaise for my paleo diet - I smashed up an avocado!!!) and we ate local peaches and some of the pears I picked last weekend with WG from China and MO from Japan.
We enjoyed getting to know one another so much! Wj is very interested in the Friday Night Study. She liked hearing my explanations of what had been talking about and she had some great questions.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Transplanting and Lunch!
Labels:
Diet,
Friday Night Study,
International Students,
Lunch,
Transplanting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment