SB asked how I am doing. If everything is well at my end?
...
This is a tough one to answer...
This is a deep grief...
We live in a broken world...
(remember - in Genesis? Remember that in the beginning God made everything good? It was not until man rebelled that death came in. (and disease, which is a part of death...),
Following Jesus does not protect us from the brokenness of our world...
But walking through it with Him is so different than without Him.
I want to tell her that in the midst of this broken world that we live in, that God paid for us to not have to live this way... He tells us that His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness.
Here. Now.
That we may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
Here.
Now.
No words... Time is moving on...
It helps that there are things that must be done. Normal stuff. Unusual things - like trips to plan for, looking for a different place.
But I'm not doing them very well...
No comments:
Post a Comment